
OK SO THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.THERE IS A FLOWER BED BENEATH THAT TREE SOMEWHERE. LAST WEEK WE WERE GETTING A TASTE OF SOME WARMER WEATHER. WELL WARM FOR US. IT GOT UP TO 40. ANYWYAY THE WEEKEND BROUGHT MORE SNOW. JUST A DUSTING. THEN THIS MORNING WE WOKE UP TO 2 MORE INCHES. YESTERDAY THE WIND WAS MISERABLE. 25 DEGREES AND WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WIND CHILL WAS. I DONT EVEN FOLLOW THAT. I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER. DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE THE SNOW BUT I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE COATS AND HEAVY CLOTHES. THERE IS A BRIGHT SPOT ON MY DAY THOUGH. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE ONE OF THOSE QUICK WEEKEND TRIPS TO TEXAS!! YES WE ARE GOING NEXT WEEKEND. PROBABLY SOME SADNESS TOO AS THE HOUSE IS FOR SALE AND IT WILL BE OUR LAST STAY IN IT.OH WELL LIFE CHANGES AND NEW THINGS COME. LIKE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE I MENTIONED HOW CUTE MY GRANDBABY IS?
3 comments:
Hey,
Love the photos....can't wait to meet Kylee. oh I was just wondering if you were gona run that passed me before you sold the house?????? That's our vacation house!!! Oh well I will miss it, but we sure had lots of fun and lots of memories!
Love to all
Linda
Great, can't wait to see you guys. When will you be in? Not much better weather here. One day it is 40's and next 70's. Everyone I know is or has been sick. And now we have rain. Yea! :(
Anyway, see ya soon.
Love ya,
Deana
Your grandbaby is the CUTEST!!!
She seems to be changing with every new picture and gets cuter as well!
Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your visit with the family!
Miss you all!
Post a Comment