

Well we have had 2 days of summer here and Mish and I are very excited. Today is Fathers Day and also Mish's 21st birthday. We decided to let our legs see some sunshine which is a little scarry because it has been a very long winter. Kylee came out with us to enjoy the warmth. We sat in my new lawn furniture that has not seen the lawn yet because it will blow away. I am hoping once the fence is done it will cut down on some of the wind and dust. I am not complaining because it snowed last monday so the warm air was wonderful. I hope all the Dads out there had a great day.
1 comment:
Ya I know the feeling we have had 2 days of summer also. and I may have blinded a few people today with my white legs. Pretty scarey.
But boy did it feel great.
Post a Comment