Sunday, August 3, 2008

WONDERFUL DAY


I just want to say what a great weekend we had. On Saturday we were able to go as a family to the Vernal Utah Temple so Marc could go through it before he leaves for his mission. I can not describe the feelings and emotions we all had. What a wonderful blessing to know we are an Eternal Family. I am so very proud of all of my kids and love them all so dearly. We all know what a great thing it is to serve the Lord and are so greatful Marc has chosen to do so. Thank you to everyone for all your support.

4 comments:

Deana said...

What a great picture of all of you. Tell Marc we are proud of him also.

Love you all,
Deana

Lizzy said...

What a great day. I wish we could have been there. Marc is such a great kid and will be a wonderful missionary. Tell him I really enjoyed his testimony on Sunday. I felt the same way the first time I went to the temple and my testimony grows every time I go back. Love you guys...

Jodi said...

Wish I could have been there! We're so proud of you Marc!!
Love ya lots.
Jodi

Only Girl said...

What a great picture. And great day for you all to remember.