Monday, January 10, 2011

BIG SURPRISE.....AND SO MUCH MORE!

 Saturday we took a quick trip to Utah for some shopping and when I got home I walked in to a big surprise! Mish had put together a party for me with family and friends. Lots of good food and fun.Thanks to all who came to share in the surprise. And a big thank you to my Sweet Girl for putting it together. I was too busy mingeling and forgot pictures of everyone.
 This is what you call a block snowman. The chunks of snow from digging out the driveway. We don't stay ot long... it's 8 degrees!
 Derek's Birthday...notice Kylee always has on some sort of Princess dress.
 New Years Day, Digging out the 4 foot snow drift in front of the driveway...Yes its below 0,

 Too cold out for the little one so Uncle Marc is sledding down the stairs with her.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

How FUN!! Happy Birthday!!

Jodi said...

Looks like there's plenty going on at the Hammonds!
Love that last picture!