Silly Bunny left her basket in the bathtub.
Little Emi and her basket
Molly and Marc found some Easter treats too!
Good food of course.
Derek and his stash.
Mish,Kylee and I were able to go to Texas for a week for some fun in the sun.This is on the Ferry In Galveston.
Just plain cute.
Just plain Wyoming White!!!!!
Papa and Kylee Jo feeding the Horses.
The love of my life!
We were also able to take a trip to the Houston Zoo.
More beach and feeding the seagulls.
One thing Papa really loves is the zoo so we loved that he came along.
Kylee Jo and Grandma Bev. She loves her. One day we left and she told her if she needed anything to just call.
Texas Papa! She always makes him smile.
Back in Wyoming.I miss the family in Texas but I don't miss the heat and humidity. Mish and I took a ride in the Desert. The sun was shining but a little chilly. I love that we can go together. Kylee loves it too.
As you can see blogging has not been a high priority lately. I love looking at everyones but just never find the time to do my own. I will try to post more often. Enjoy the update.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good trip to Texas. I will have to keep up on your lives through blogs since i never see you anymore! I love the picture of Ky and Jay, SUPER CUTE!!!!
Looks like so much fun. Very cute pics!
Post a Comment